Dear Valued Customer,
FYI, Net Onboard has scheduled a hosting account migration for all the clients that has been subscribed to our old package hosting plan which has been hosted under Windows 2003 platform. The migration process is necessary as the Windows 2003 has no longer being supported by Windows and the current hosted server is soon to be retired.
During this process, all hosting account located under the mentioned server will be migrated to a new server by our Technical Support Team. Client that involved in this migration will be contacted in a separate email for the details of the migration process.
Date : 15 Jan 2014
Start Time : 10:00AM GMT+8
Hosting package that involved :
- 10GB Windows with SmarterMail email service
- 2.5GB Windows with SmarterMail email service
- 3GB Windows with SmarterMail email service
- 5GB Windows with SmarterMail email service
How to verify your account involve in this migration
Kindly perform below procedure as to rectify your account status:
1. Start -> Run -> Type 'cmd' -> Type 'telnet mail.YOURDOMAINNAME 27'
2. If you get the respond message "220 net-w08.es2u.com", this mean that your hosting account has been scheduled for migration.
Alternatively, you may contact our Support Team as to check either you account will be involved in this migration or not.
1. During the migration, there will be a slight service interruption.
2. The IP Address of all the services (Web, email and FTP) will be changed upon the completion of the migration process.
3. Your email SmarterMail email service will be upgraded from version 4 to version 11. You are advised to backup your email data into your local machine for safety purpose. You may contact our Support Team as to guide you further on the backup procedure.
4.The control panel for your hosting account will be changed from Helm control panel to WebsitePanel control panel.
5. You are advised to keep a backup of your web site on your local terminal. You may contact our Support Team as to guide you further on the backup procedure.
6. You will be given a new set of hosting login details and related information.
7. You are advised to reschedule a different time slot for site update as to ensure the migrated website content are in sync.
8. Progress of Migration will be updated in this announcement until the migration is completed.
If you do have any inquiries regarding this maintenance, please contact us by raising a Support Ticket via http://www.supportchain.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit or sent an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly specify your domain and detail steps as to produce the error as to speed up the troubleshooting process.
Technical Support Team
Net Onboard Sdn Bhd
Read more »