Dear Valued Customer,
FYI, Net Onboard has scheduled a hosting account migration for all the clients that has been susbscribed to our Windows Mini Business 100GB and Windows Business 300GB hosting plan. The migration process is necessary as Enkompass has been deprecated.
During this process, all hosting account located under the mentioned server will be migrated to WebsitePanel 2.0 by our Technical Support Team. Client that involved in this migration will be contacted in a separate email for the details of the migration process.
Date : 25 Feb 2013
Start Time : 12:00PM GMT+8
Hosting package that involved :
- Windows Mini Business 100GB
- Windows Business 300GB
How to verify your account involve in this migration
1. You are subscribing to our Windows Mini Business 100GB and Windows Business 300GB hosting plan that come with Enkompass control panel
1. During the migration, it shall not be service interruption.
2. The IP Address of all the services (Web and FTP) will be changed upon the completion of the migration process.
3. Your email service will not be affected by this planned migration.
4. You are advised to keep a backup of your web site on your local terminal. You may contact our Support Team as to guide you further on the backup procedure.
5. Your hosting account control panel will be changed from Enkompass control panel to WebsitePanel control panel.
6. You will be given a new set of hosting login details and related information.
8. You are advised to reschedule a different time slot for site update as to ensure the migrated website content are in sync.
9. Progress of Migration will be updated in this announcement until the migration is completed.
If you do have any inquiries regarding this maintenance, please contact us by raising a Support Ticket via http://www.supportchain.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit or sent an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly specify your domain and detail steps as to produce the error as to speed up the troubleshooting process.
Technical Support Team
Net Onboard Sdn Bhd
Read more »